View Single Post
Old 2010-06-07, 07:39   Link #1102
Samurai dono
Anti-Manga Squad

Location: Anti-manga Corps Headquarters - Assassination Division
One Piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiot Bookman /SIG View Post
Naruto. I find the whole thing insane and stupid. Sorry if I offended anyone but it is my own opinion and I will stick to it ..*sigh*
would've been offended a few years back but then Code Geas happened ..
Poeple should understand that something can be VERY GOOD and yet an intelligent tasteful person doesn't get what's so good about it ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by raile View Post
I have one. One I just recently finished.

FLCL.

Oh God. That shitty anime gave me a damn headache when I was done.
I applaud some scenes with the clever use of different animation styles, but overall, the substance of the whole damn show blew my mind in a negative way. =_=

And the characters...oh, don't get me started on them.
NONE of them was the least likeable. The main female characters were the worst.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandlazy View Post
Claymore.

Raki is single-handedly the most frustratingly useless characters I've ever seen in anime. He annoys me to no end.
True, but other than that I thought the show was brilliant. But then what do I know heh ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
Elfen Lied
Seriously, it was retarded and yet everybody thinks it's serious and ingenious.
It's probably because amongst all the stupidity and the none fitting unjustified fan service there were a few good elements, and some good momentshere and there

I can't bilieve someone mentioned FMA. I don't like European themed animes, I'm not into supernatural (or whatever that genre is), nor into cyborgs and automails and all that kind of stuff .. and the show is by far the second (or third) best thing I've seen.