View Single Post
Old 2012-05-06, 20:12   Link #3289
mixordia

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Over the weeks, I kept thinking MIX would be a much much better lead than either of these two. Well, we know what good that did her.
But that's why I'm totally ok with her and Andy getting tons of screen time. They are SO much more interesting than Amata, the drag, Mikono, the bore, and Zessica, the mopey^^' god Kawamori, what are you thinking??!
The problem is that the secondary characters had much more development than the main characters. Amata x Mikono was always something cute, but not HOT, FIRE!!! That kind of couple that makes you feel things in the stomach I think Amata has not changed in all these episodes, that explains why he's not popular. Zessica x Amata, there never was anything between them, beyond friendship, ok, Zessica loves Amata, but he never showed anything for her and in the end she became a love-sick girl who is crying for having her love unrequited.

Kagura and Mikono, only have two real meetings, nothing more, and yet I prefer this couple over all other couples, they need more development... Mix and Andy are already predestined, it was obvious what would happen, so I never worried too much, as I'm sure they will be together in the end. They are the kind of couple who entertains, but personally I don't really like Mix so much, I prefer Sazanka.

I've given up trying to find out about reincarnations, now I only root for the characters I like not die or something.

I hope that the main characters have more development, they need it, especially Amata.
mixordia is offline   Reply With Quote