View Single Post
Old 2012-09-12, 17:26   Link #114
Matts
An... Historian OOOH-

Hi everyone! Might be late with replying to this, but here goes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozuma-Rii View Post
And having three singers? I think Grace will have to run, far, far away.
Fire Bomber has both Basara and Mylene, so that would make them 4.

Quote:
Maybe if they compose a song sung by all three of them, the epitome of awesomeness would occur,
They have. Chojiku Anthem 2009: Iki wo Shiteru Kanjiteiru. It's a song performed by Mari Iijima (Minmay), Yoshiki Fukuyama (Basara), Chie Kajiura (Mylene), Sheryl and Ranka. I think it's pretty nice.

Quote:
though I highly doubt that Ranka-chan and Sheryl Nome's Pop-style would fit with Basara's rock style. Just. Doesn't. Fit.
It does. I don't know about Megumi (Ranka), but May'n (Sheryl) and Fukuyama sound pretty good live together. They sang Totsugeki Love Heart a couple of times. Some of these have been taped and can be found floating around, though I'd love a big live event that get's filmed and released on DVD/BD.
May'n is also moving more towards rock music. She sounds really good with Hironobu Kageyama (Dragonball Z openings, JAM Project), they did a live for Butter-fly (original Digimon's opening) and the crowd loved it.

I'm pretty sure Megumi would be good at singing Mylene's songs.

This said, going by the ANN description, I think it'll be like Nyan Cli. Ozma being shown visions of concerts from 7 and MF sounds more like a promo for the BluRay sets for the former while luring in people who have yet to see 7 and get them interested.

I hope it comes out on DVD/BD later.