View Single Post
Old 2013-09-23, 11:31   Link #46131
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I wonder Age, why so obsessed with that 'male-female' thing?

Because the OC?
Well....

We were told that Males are being treated less favorably than female, but we didn't get to see the discrimination in action. Even fanfic authors skip that part and either just hint at it or only mention it once.

Since Nemo is the supposed "average" guy(one of the wimps), as somebody who is deemed little to no value (not a exotic/rarity like IS pilots, not manly or badass, not one of the rich 1%), it only make sense that he was look down upon and actually get to experience the discrimination first hand.

Also I wanted to showing how bad the discrimination actually is beyond being physically abused by females.

Quote:
Men versus Woman...Quite pointless if you ask me. But any chance of a terrorist organization for it?

2 more weeks until season 2...
What kind of group would steal Mass-destruction IS?

Also, Phantom Tusk seems suspiciously sexist......

Edited:

Darkjak claimed there is no love...so I think we need to show more love to each other so..... I edited Fireminer's snippet because I am a lazy bastard (hence bastardized Fireminer's work)

If it is not as good, I'm sorry for my incompetency.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Spoiler for Edited snippet:
I will see what I can do.... so long as it is within my (pathetic) ability.

Darkjak's work is unfortunately beyond mine....so I was just hoping somebody with the same level of skill to be able to help out.

Last edited by agetreme; 2013-09-23 at 12:09.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote