View Single Post
Old 2008-07-16, 13:09   Link #56
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripperazn View Post
Uh...no. You claim to get pretty good results from half an hour, burning 500 calories during that time with cardio.
If you had included the first part of that sentence, you could have seen that, I was actually talking about a 1-hour cardio, with a result of burning 900-1000 calories each time. Imagine you are doing that 6 times a week. In my experience, that is pretty powerful workout.

Quote:
Let me ask you this: How fast does it take you to take in 500 calories? I can do it in under 10 seconds. Three Krispy Kreme donuts and you're there. Because you can take so much control over your caloric intake from eating, compared to exercising, diet is much more important than squeezing an extra 100-200 calories per hour from different types of cardio exercises.
You are expected to intake nearly 2000 calories a day (if you are a male), add 1000 gap created by that exercise, and you may be allowed to eat 3000 calories a day. As long as you continue your exercise, you are allowed to eat such things (still, you don't need to exaggerate the eating part). Cardio is also not just about burning calories, it lets you gain more than that.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote