View Single Post
Old 2007-11-17, 04:17   Link #1556
relentlessflame

*Administrator

So, a little (edit: okay, not so little) post about Windmill's Tsunagaru★Bangle. It's definitely in the running for my favourite game of the year.

Tsunagaru★Bangle is just a ton of fun -- it's colourful, vibrant, full of energy, funny, and just enjoyable. Even in the serious parts, it never gets too serious, but still pulls you in thanks to its fun cast and nice storyline. All in all, I'd say it's a little more "H" than Happiness in both the PG-13 and "18+" parts, but like I said, they keep everything light and fun. And Yuka's the cutest little bundle of energy I've seen in... well, a very long time.

Spoiler for Plot Intro, Characters:

Spoiler for More thoughts about the game (no major spoilers):

And now a comment about Yuka's path. Again, in spoilers, though I won't spoil any specific game events (beyond what can be inferred).
Spoiler for Thoughts on Yuka's path (no specific spoilers):

Okay, one more closing thought/in-joke:
Spoiler for Little tidbit to watch for (minor non-critical spoiler):

So that's Tsunagaru★Bangle (at least so far). If it sounds like something you might enjoy, then I recommend it. It seems there's a used copy available at PaletWeb, and it's available (though a bit over-priced as usual) at HimeyaShop (NSFW!! Though they do have a Flash movie of the OP/promo video up there too, it seems).

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2007-11-17 at 04:27. Reason: fix typos...
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote