View Single Post
Old 2013-01-30, 19:41   Link #54
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
See, the problem I have with your statement is that you're treating Nanami as nothing more than a 'resource' to serve and take care of her lover. You might not have said it, but that's what you're implying by 'long terms'.
Is it just me, or is it general policy here on these forums to assume what other people think? It really is a bore when other people think they know what goes on inside my head.

Quote:
Loyality? They're both equal.
Determination and hardworking? Yup both of them again.
Honesty? Same again.
Kindness? Same again.
Understanding? Both.
Selflessness? Easily both.
Well, I could argue in favor of Nanami on a couple of those points, as well as a few others. Maybe we should just see if you know what I'm thinking.

Quote:
Here's an idea- how about instead of just thinking about who would benefit Sorata,
There you go assuming things again. I couldn't care less who would benefit Sorata. My opinion was that Nanami was "far more suitable for a long-term relationship," irrelevant as to who she might hook up with. This is not based on "treating Nanami as nothing more than a 'resource' to serve and take care of her lover," as you so chauvinistically put it. Quite the opposite, I like that she is a completely independent, capable woman, as opposed to Mashiro who is completely dependent on others for even the most basics of day-to-day living.

Quote:
have you consider who would benefit from him?
Well, it's obvious that Mashiro would be the one to receive more benefit, since Nanami already knows how to clean herself, brush her teeth, dress herself, make her own meals, go to school on her own, take a bus or train somewhere and return home, etc., etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
In short: Waaaahhh Aoyama is failure so she deserves Sorata as a prize for that.
You've got that wrong. Failure or not, she deserves someone better than Sorata.