Thread: Licensed Sekirei / Jupiterjukers
View Single Post
Old 2008-05-20, 00:30   Link #251
kujoe
from head to heel

Well, Matsu also raises a few questions, I think. Just how powerful is she truly? Or, is there more to her than mere gadgets and computers? I remember her making a comment about the time has come for her to actively participate. She is Sekirei No.2 after all, and I'm wondering if that's a just a number or if it connotes something more. And if she is indeed secretly powerful, then it must have been quite a jump for Minato to have winged her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun
You know, thats a good point. I didnt think of that before, if the sekirei's gender is based on what the ashikabi would find most pleasing, wouldnt his be male? Or maybe male ashikabi have to have female and vice versa. Youd just think it would be which ever the ashikabi found more attractive.
If I remember correctly, one of the members of the enforcement group says something about one day teaching her Ashikabi (who apparently swings the other way) the appeal of women or something like that. I think this reveals that Kagari was indeed just an unfinished Sekirei who was unstable as a whole, including powers and body.

And about Kagari being "30% male" (what the hell is that?), it's not his/her breasts you should be worrying about, but rather the remaining part of him/her that is still male.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote