View Single Post
Old 2007-08-27, 11:26   Link #161
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
Cradle got some nice turbolaser batteries. However, it seems that they are firing in random directions rather than having a real purpose.
They're firing at the mages, which are, well, all around them.

Quote:
With the wonderful arguments that Caro is using, I'm shocked it got to the point Quattro had to use mind control! Lutecia's after her sodding mother (among the top five most important people to most) and you try and feed her sh*t about not hurting people that aren't worth dick in her life? Then some empty promises of help if only they'd basically surrender? Help me...

Seven Arcs should have reviewed the old episodes. Yes, Nanoha likes to talk, but she also likes to win. She realizes winning is the fastest way to gain a dominant position from which negotiations can take place. These kids don't get it ... at all.
Actually, Caro gave me horrible Nanoha vibes in this episodes. Nanoha did the same with both Fate and Vita.

Quote:
Everyone thinks Quattro is a b*tch, and I agree she should be first of the Numbers to be annihilated. Looking at it from another POV, however, her personal beliefs notwithstanding she's doing an effective job as political officer for her commander. She made sure that any troops that waver at this most critical of moments stay in line. I may hate her guts, but good job there, Quattro!
She's a bad guy, and she's damn good at it too.