View Single Post
Old 2012-05-28, 21:31   Link #63
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Yea ok I know the whole kids being involved in war and what not has been a thing for gundam and I was somewhat ok with the kids being stuck(it's what I go with since anything else just makes it all sound fantastically daft) on the Diva but now that they are going into space they are taking the kids with them? Really?
Kids being stuck on board was ok as it's just them taggin along till the reach where and the kids are sent on their merry way but now that they are going into space, whether the Vagan presense is much much more, they are taking them with them?
I want to throw my sense of disbelief out the window so I can accept this fact(much with alot of things with gundam) but this is really pushing it to it's limits.
I thought it made sense.

The majority of the Feds shown in AGE (well any Gundam really) aren't really the most ethical people around (refer to the first episode in the Kio arc where the soldier flat out refused to help the kids until Kio took a shot at him). Diva is also the ship where the Feds dump their unwanted people and problems onto, on top of that it's partially ran by Flit Asuno, where the mid-high levels commands actively want to spite him regardless of the consequences. I could picture the base crew flat out refusing to take in the kids and said "yeah, you guys on Diva just hang on to these pesky kids kthxbai".
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote