View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 13:40   Link #17
vashhybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
What about Akira? Have you seen it?
I saw Akira years and years and years ago, I remember almost nothing about it. I do remember it being very impressive visually despite looking very old though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scanner View Post
I recommend watch Vandread and it's second season. It does have cgi in it, but the hand drawn stuff is good too. Imo despite having cgi, it actually suits the the anime pretty well.
I watched Vandread a couple of years ago, but from what I remember the animation didn't seem that great. I remember the whole thing feeling kind of cheap and being the kind of anime you just watch when you're extremely bored and can't think of anything else you can possibly do. The character designs were generic and the animation was sub par to standard at best. Was there anything in particular that made it good? I'm not saying you're wrong, I just want to hear your opinion and get a better understanding of your thoughts and of animation quality in general.

Disclaimer: I have a terrible, horrible, very bad memory, so my opinions could be slightly skewed. Please take no offense!

Last edited by vashhybrid; 2012-08-13 at 14:09. Reason: Added quotes
vashhybrid is offline   Reply With Quote