View Single Post
Old 2012-10-20, 10:15   Link #88
golgo13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Most likely Donflamingo first, too early for a Yonkou. Not that Luffy isn't ready, but more like Yonko are the top dogs in the new world. One does not go for the King on the first move, you got to go through the lesser ranks to get to the King. Could be interesting if Luffy does go against a Yonko.

Also another thing for discussion, not quite sure of its credibility, but there are some people in other forums who already knows a bit of the next member of the Strawhats. Its all rumors, but the statements are saying its a female that is applied to join next.
I was actually leaning towards Yonko since a Big Mom was revealed and there already many plans by some of the supernovas to take one out. I wouldn't be surprised if donflamingo and Strawhats don't spar directly for a while and that donflamingo stays in the shadows. I can't see donfalmingo being upset about PH, he didn't mind about disco and the human auction house fiasco; he could also abandon CC in a similar fashion. The importance of SAD matters a lot and its true donflamingo has sent more peeps to assess.

Its always tricky with new members Only thing for sure is that a new crew member met in the new world makes a lot of sense.

Quick note about bounties. There are a lot higher bounties now and its probably due to natural bounty value inflation. There are also a lot more high level pirates since the pirate age is older. Bounties should be compared based on when they were set.