View Single Post
Old 2009-10-16, 16:18   Link #13
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Hei certainly seems much darker and on edge this season (not that he was happy and carefree before) and I'll guess Yin leaving (or dying or whatever) was a big part of that. I hope we see him drop the alcohol and perhaps fix himself up at some point. I also wouldn't mind seeing Hei engaging in his pastime of eating large amounts of food, though I don't expect he'd have a lot of money to do something like that.

I don't quite see why people are saying Hei is more of a bad guy this season since him killing people isn't exactly new, though I suppose most of those people were Contractors. As for the professor, he was either lying or set up somehow and the fact that the guy standing next to Shion in the opening looks like the professor makes me think he may still be alive somehow unless that image was referring to the past rather than the present.

I have to hope that Hei doesn't lose his powers due to what happened at the end of the episode though it could still happen I guess.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln