Thread: Licensed Heroic Age
View Single Post
Old 2007-08-03, 14:42   Link #1007
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Lovely Naked Yuti, along with beautiful scenery --- same goes for her scene with Karkinos. This is probably the first time Yuti has moved forward with her 'feelings', it'll be interesting to see if this shall effect the upcoming battle --- speaking of that, FINALLY Yuti in battle. I can see a Yuti win or something this time around, meaning the first Bellcross defeat --- that could lead into the final battle, if this is 24/26 episodes.

Mehitaka lunch time, that was interesting.
Yes Yuti was very lovley all naked like, with that long flowing hair and standing in water it was a great scene. I too wonder if her rising emotions will play a role in the final battle, one of Karkinos conditions in his contract is that he must protect Yuti im sure this will play a roll as well. I cant wait to see her in battle with Age its going to rule. The silver tribe are incapable or listening to others opinions yet they still ask questions when the dont like answers anyway

Bronze tribes planet looks like its two world trapped in the gravity or each other or a planet that has been ripped in half.

Eating habits of Mehitaka's tribe was quite interesting. They only eat things that have no life and of course my 2 lovely twins found a need toy to keep them amused. lets see how many big shiny metal objects he can eat LMAO. I want more twin action they are of course still Age's babysitters