View Single Post
Old 2004-06-14, 13:41   Link #24
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
The main character is Claudius, as written in my prologue. He acts really serious there because of the situations he's been thrown in, but I promise he will become more interesting as the story goes on. I will do my best not to make him annoying
Good to hear that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
Funny fact: When I first saw the FFIX trailer and read the names I thought Zidane was the name of Garnet, and I was like WOH she's so cute. Zidane is such a cool and lovely name for her too! When I found out 2 or 3 months later her name was Garnet I was like GARNET? Ewww, that sounds so...macho. Gross.
Well, Garnet is better than Dagger I guess. Also, I had to rename Zidane because the name always reminded me of the French soccer player which is annoying for a fantasy RPG

Even taking into account that I might be ridiculed for my ignorance regarding programming but is it possible to use the FF VI graphic engine for your game? That would save you time which you could in turn invest on designing the game play AND we could play it with an emulator, so porting the game is no problem. (I know, I know, I don't know anything about programming... )
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote