View Single Post
Old 2004-06-18, 21:15   Link #31
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babak
Thanks for the comments.

There are 2 stages (and a short, 3rd one), and only one type of enemy which is the zombies. Well, if you don't count with A***in the 3rd stage that is.
You're welcome In your future game I recommend you have at least more than one type of enemy. AGAD is a lot of fun at first, but I can imagine how quickly people will tire of it. Good luck on your new project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin+
*Bump*

Any news Roots?
Glad to see you're that interested! Yes there's a lot of things to share. I've spent almost my entire time in the last week on this project and I'm getting more and more excited about it. As you can see in my sig, the game now has a name and a website: Hero of Allacrost Website. Biohazard designed the site, so if you like it props go out to him

We've also been discussing several new features for the game in our own forums. I won't post everything that's been said here, but here is a link to the thread where we are currently debating what should go in the game and what shouldn't. To summarize a few of those features:

- CAL System: Concurrent Attack Limitations. Prevents players from using powerful attacks over and over.
- Mages only cast magic, they do not have melee attacks.
- Mage 'weapons' only amplify magical ability: They are not used to physically attack.
- Skill System: 3 types of melee skills: attack, defense, and support. Skills require time to charge before they can be used. This is in contrast to just having a plain 'attack' command.
-' Concentrate' or 'Meditate' ability: recharges magic power faster but leaves character more vulnerable to attack

If you want to sign up to our forums and discuss the features in this thread or list some of your own, I'd be very happy to hear your opionions. I'm trying to gather as many people's opinions as I can so I can generally feel comfortable that our players will like the feature. If you don't want to sign up for whatever reason, I'll understand but I will still read your opinions posted here in this thread on AnimeSuki if you choose not to register.

Thanks for all your support you guys. You've been my main source of information for this project

(PS: If anyone is interested in contributing to the game, check out the jobs page )
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote