View Single Post
Old 2008-01-15, 13:56   Link #1
BlueBerryPai
I can control my dreams!

Smile Romance/Action where the boy and girl hook up.. Might be bit too much to ask for -_-

Is that too much to ask for?
A romance and action serie, manga or anime, where the boy and girl ACTAULLY GET TOGETHER!
I'm so pissed on all this harem mangas/animes where the guy or girl just simply look at eachother and start sprouting nosebleed! No progress in the romance part!
For christ sake! It's idiotic! I want it to be more REALISTIC! It doesnt matter if it's ecchi, fantasy or whatever, just aslong it have good artwork, boy and girl or girl and girl hook up, kiss, act pervy or just whatever! Act like a real couple thats in love with eachother...

Don't misunderstand me though, I'm not interested in hentai.

Ooooh, the requirements is: A good plot, Artwork, Girl and boy/girl and girl actually hook up and act like a frikkin couple and make out etc... Hope it's not too much to ask :/

This is list of completed/uncompleted manga: (some of them ain't even romance.. but I don feel like filtering everything at the moment =P )

Karin/Chibi Vampire
Gantz
Sekirei
Air Gear
Eyeshield 21
Watashi no Messiah
To-Love-Ru
Our hero studies
D.gray-Man
History's strongest Disciple Kenichi
Hayate the Combat butler
Hunter x Hunter
Mahou Sensei Negima
Mx0
School Rumble
vampire knight
Watashi no Ookami-san
Zetman (x.x)
Rosario + Vampire
Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
Claymore

Loads of more but I've forgotten.. Lemme add it to the list later (;

This is list of completed/uncompleted anime: (some of them ain't even romance.. but I don feel like filtering everything at the moment =P )

Gantz (Meh)
Myself; Yourself
Eyeshield 21
Karin/Chibi Vampire
Air Gear
History's Strongest Desciple Kenichi
Sola
D.Gray-Man (Never updated myself past ep 15.. Manga owns it too much :/ )
Hunter x Hunter
Hayate no Gotoku
Naruto ( Manga owns this anytime anyday :/ )
One Piece ( Manga owns this anytime anyday :/ )
Bleach ( Manga owns this anytime anyday :/ )
Air
Claymore ( Manga owns this anytime anyday :/ )
Code Geass
Fate Stay/Night
Death Note
Full Metal Panic
Full Metal panic Fumouffu
Fullmetal Alchemist
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Midori no Hibi
Ouran Host Club
Utawarerumono
Shakugan no Shana
Shakugan no Shana II
Zero no Tsukaima
Suzumiya Haruhi
Noir
Black Lagoon ( Never finished )
Black Lagoon the second Barrage(?) ( Never finished x.x )
Tenjou Tenge
Dokoru-Chan or something...

Okay, that's all I can remember for now =P And please.. Don't give suggestions that already stand here, or doesn't meet the criteria

I'll add more later, if I remember to..

Edit: oh yeah, I nearly forgot.. Please refrain from posting manga/anime with the male/female lead being losers, as in most harems... As in MOST MANGAS! AAAH! SERIOUSLY! And a big pained past would be great to just... 'not' mentioning...

Oooh yeah, no mecha please (;

Character development is a MUST! PLEASE! Comedy is fine too, but it really get on my nerves when it is 0 character development... 0 Character development or anything in the plot... that really sux.. really.. really... Want to kill someone.. srsly... mhmm!

Last edited by BlueBerryPai; 2008-01-15 at 18:00.