View Single Post
Old 2011-05-24, 11:00   Link #94
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
Milky Holmes' animation was good, in its own way. It went its best as I can for low-budget animation. The thing important was directional sense that was melted inside the plotline and animation, which is why made it so good. Script only can never make Milky Holmes good series.

But anyway, JC sucks, unless there is Milky Holmes or Toradora Team.
MH anime was nothing serious even the animation wasn't, regarding the plot it wa BUTCHERED WITH NO MERCY... but in this one, its the appeal of the characters designs the strong point of the series. Toradora's animation was good but, I can't remember anything past the episode 7, I dropped the series because it wasn't my type (annoying female character). I don't put all the guilt on J.C. but on those who managed their ultra-limited budget, seriously, who were the criminals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
... it's more like Asako's design is some serious bug. It is simply impossible to be more faithful than her design
I've saw various drawings on japanesse websites and I know there are a lot of good artists, I don't get why to not pic one among them.
Heck, at least why not trying to ask people why Buriki's design is popular or why Denpa Onna appeals the watchers.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-05-24 at 12:33.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote