View Single Post
Old 2013-03-11, 11:03   Link #18
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
Well, there was this one time after diving into Aincrad I couldn't log-out for two years...

But really, not much comes to mind for me. My memory's never been much of anything so most of my life is already lost, barring the events other people still remember.

Though I can say my most holy shit moment was probably a year ago, I was running on wet flooring and eventually the brakes wouldn't work. I slid into the wall, I wasn't really hurt but I can't say the same for my icecream.
poor ice cream! but yeah, becareful around slippery ice. one of my co-worker's
friend from Massasschuss (spelling?) die from droving off slippery ice into a cliff. not funny. >___>;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lota View Post
Ermm, well this is a sad shocking moment really. I had many shocking moments, but I remembered this one for some reason. Well, it's not really a moment, but... Death was never an unfamiliar or really scary subject for me, one of my grandmothers died when I was 7, the other one when I was 14 and between the ages of 14 and 18 I think I've been to the funerals of 7 people (yeah, somehow my teenage years were not very bright and shiny). The real shock came when in the last 2 years of high school the parents of 4 of my friends or acquaintances died (well, 1 parent per person). It's just that... Their parents were in their fourties. It was just like... wow. 2 of them had cancer, 2 a heart attack... In those last two cases it came out of nowhere. It was just such a shock for all of us. My parents are still rather young, and so were theirs, so it really made me rethink a lot of things again. And then a classmate of a friend died and she was only what, 18? It was all very shocking and depressing.
yep...when you start seeing deaths around you, you start thinking "what if". what if my
parents also die and left me behind or what if i'm going to be the next cancer patient.
cancer isnt funny at all. i've seen at least 4-5 people that i know have cancer and were fighting it.
my boss also have cancer in around his neck. he did treatment for about 2 years now.
he's lucky to survive the treatment and is doing ok right now, but his hairs are
crazy white now. before it was only slightly white.

as for my shocking moment, imageshack deleted my uploaded image! yeah...i was shock.
first time ever gotten an image deleted.