View Single Post
Old 2010-03-19, 10:55   Link #43
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
It's called specialization.

Kuroko's teleportation is "Generic Teleportation". It allows her to teleport whatever she touches and herself. It's strength lies in quickness of the person itself. It is pretty much balanced and isn't overpowered in itself.

Awaki's Move Point is a more powerful version of Kuroko's "generic teleportation". She has higher marks in range and mass limit, but how it works is the same thing. Awaki is just better in many aspects. The only thing is that, she has a tendency of losing her focus using it on herself and develops a trauma of using it on herself. [Note: she was once stuck on a wall when she once tried using teleport on herself. Not a comfortable experience.]
Hmm, that's not how I would describe it...

The basis of the Teleportation power that Kuroko use requires her to physically touch that object/person. This is because her calculation simply marks that object at Point '0', from there on it's a matter of calculating the distance to her targeted location from her.

Move Point works on a completely different method. Awaki doesn't have to touch the object to teleport it, but in exchange, she has to take into account the individual positionings of those object, as well as the distance from the targeted location. That's why it's call 'Move Point' and not 'Teleportation', to show the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post

4. Can the target be other than human? (animals or object)

I don't know anything about that guy cause I haven't read the novel yet. But like the other teleporters, what that object really is, doesn't matter to them. Awaki uses unconscious bodies as meat shields against Kuroko and Mikoto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
- Can teleportation use with the gas? (oxygen, for example)
It's abit difficult to grasp the 'location' of gases isn't it?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote