View Single Post
Old 2010-10-25, 12:25   Link #93
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
We need Ayase x Kyosuke end, so that all these people who lambast this series will go away.

After watching the fourth ep, and seeing that comparison. I'm a bit down due to the fact that some people in the studio just want to flat out sell. I'd rather have the scene as faithful to the source because it pretty much ruins Kyousuke's character and intent. Bring your stupid fanservice to Sora no Otoshimono, where it belongs... I like where OreImou is going and I don't want those moments just because they want to sell flesh. I'd rather see a story flow, rather than this.
Then be so kind and pay them money for the amount of money they would loose without going fanservice way. If you would do that I am sure they would not add those additional fanservice.

But the fanservice doesnt ruin the story or the anime itself like it diod in Zero No tsukaima. Yes they added some but it is not ruining anything much.

It is the reality at works - it is not just fun it is not just hobby but it is work and when you work you naturally want to earn more, and if some additional fanservice helps with that - why not.