View Single Post
Old 2013-06-27, 20:07   Link #1852
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
The reason for that announcement was because both seasons were already planned. Just that no one knew if S2 was going to be 1 cour or 2 cour iirc. Valvrave is of course planned the same way too.
Now that's assuming if S3/S4 is split cour to cover only the contents of vol 3. Would really rather have S3 focus primarily on vol 3 content as a 2 cour season. 24 or 26 eps. Hopefully sponsors for Horizon give an appropriate budget for S3 project.

Anyway I thought a different sub studio was in charge of VVV? (not up to date on all VVV related stuff) Otherwise, we have no idea what else studio 8 is doing until spring next year which is Long Live S2.
If they were planning for something in fall, I'm sure they'd be promoting the show already...
You remember Gundam Age? You probably don't. Neither would I. That was probably the worse series to date. It was so bad that GUNDAM SEED REMASTERED sold like a billion more copies. Sunrise doesn't want competition from themelves, its pretty much what I'm speculating. Valvrave is a new IP. Even if majority of the foil is from GS. Honestly I don't know. It can probably get a Index S3 like status. Someone should twitter spam Kawakami until he answers.