View Single Post
Old 2004-04-07, 00:49   Link #9
baka manko
Hmm...

Send a message via AIM to baka manko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
Hmm, I've always been kinda interested in paintball but never got into it. I heard its an expensive hobby. Can you guys answer some newb questions?

1) What is all this historical role-play scenario? Do you re-enact real battles kill for kill?

2) What's the difference between this paintball/rubber pellet/airsoft stuff?

3) How painful is it getting hit? Do you bleed, or is just like a scratch?

I'm sure more newb stuff is to come later
not sure about the historical role play thing but the diff between paintball and airsoft is that well in paintball u have guns that have .68 caliber balls of paint and that requires co2 or nitro to shoot. In airsoft you have springloaded, gas, and eletronic guns that shoot plastic/rubber bb's theres more to it but thats the general idea i think

and ive played for 2 years but i havent been playing recently do to being a expensive hobby i used to play every week end but ya know one can only have so much money.

i have 3 guns one that i started out with is a zap which is pretty much like the Point Zero Model 83, then i went to a electronic rebel with a 6" barrel which was pretty good. Later one i got a electronic tippman with a 8" barrel and a "barrel extender" aka scilencer
It s been about a year or so since ive played but i was thinking about playing this week since im in spring break and got payed today woohoo 297.15 check
baka manko is offline   Reply With Quote