Thread: Licensed Highschool of the Dead
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-18, 20:46   Link #3164
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I do wonder if animators have as much opportunity in showing proper consistency as portraying their "proper physics" (*ahem* jiggling).
More seriously, it is just bugging me: they go as far as having a proper set of details for guns etc, yet they really don't have a proper sense of "distance" in this episode.

And seriously, when they are pouring the budget on only one side of the franchise, it makes you wonder why the studio didn't just do a spin off, dropping the zombie stuff altogether. *sigh*
Well, as long as the people continue to love the fan-service from all the... "proper physics" then they would only continue to make the anime more and more "ecchi" episode by episode. As far as I know it, the "ecchi" has gone sky-rocketing from episodes 6-7.

Well on the franchise thing, the zombies are the only reason why the girls in this anime would ever wear such things, if there was no zombies then that would mean the fan-service due to "blood-bathed clothes" or "fighting scenes" will not exist.

If I misunderstood your post please reply.