View Single Post
Old 2012-01-23, 07:50   Link #4408
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Argh. Peyton not on the colts=epic fail. If Peyton says he can play, the colts better keep him. Luck is untested in the NFL, and remember how close Matt Ryan was to #1 pick a few years back, and how mediocre he's proven himself to be.
Peyton is 36 years old though. And he's coming off of three neck surgeries in the last two years if I remember correctly. Who knows how much longer he'll want to play if he comes back. And if he does come back that means you are probably going to be obligated to bring back guys like Saturday and Wayne who are not in their prime anymore. Luck is untested, sure. but this is an opportunity that may not come around for a decade. The Colts need to start building for the future. A quarterback, that some believe is the best since Manning was drafted, is a good way to start. Business is business and Manning should understand this. A move like this could end up in a messy divorce, but I'm certainly not crying that the 49ers decided to go with Steve Young over Joe Montana, and I bet Packers fans are happy with Aaron Rodgers.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote