View Single Post
Old 2008-05-26, 09:28   Link #13
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Reposting this.. because somewhere, someone would say he didnt see the guidelines

Theme : NONHUMAN

Guidelines :
  • Anything that is nonhuman based is accepted. These include Angel, Demons, Monsters, Mecha, Vehicles, Animals .. practically anything that is not a human.
  • Cosplaying human character dont count. so, bunny Kallen is not accepted. Nor do we accept neko Feito
  • Nonhuman trait MUST BE visible in the signature. If your signature requires knowledge of the character used.. its not accepted.
    Ask yourself this question when selecting your render

.. ACCEPTED ANSWERS .. "Thats her fish tail.. she's a mermaid" -OR- "Thats her fangs .. She's a vampire" .. then that render is usable..
    BUT
    .. REJECTED ANSWERS "thats San Seto" -OR- "thats Arcuied" .. then I suggest you find a different render .. because you depend on the knowledge of someone to know the character.
  • The theme is nonhuman, so please make the nonhuman attribute as the main focus. Having a human girl with a pet then focusing on the girl is out of theme. So is having Kira sitting on SFreedom's shoulder .. with only SF shoulder seen in the signature.
  • Do stick to anime based render please. As much as your pet is adorable to you, its not an anime character ._.

Its a very simple theme.. and this should allow mechas signatures (Gundam, Gurren, Knightmares) to be use alongside Grimmjaws and Ulqi and Viral. It should now left to how leet can you get your signatures to be as its practically freestyle.

In case of Arrancars, make sure their mask is visible.. in case of Rozen's doll, make sure those dolljoints are visible (in case of suigintou, her wings would suffice). Viral need to show you his fangs and claws
That's all I read, and KiNa if you weren't a guy I would love you for this theme.
Finally I could do a MECHA SIGS for SOTM!