Thread: Crunchyroll White Album (All Episodes, 1-26)
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-17, 20:13   Link #1093
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Oh I understand that she "feels some unknown" when she was comforting Touya and certainly she has begun to change as a person compared to what she started off from, but at this point in time she just have yet to realise what "this feeling" actually is. She still sees that it is her job to keep Touya away from Yuki and to maintain that she has no choice but to offer herself as Yuki's replacement (which was the exchange term she gave to Touya)...this all still seems pretty normal to her as she has yet to know what she feels subconciously even if those rusty gears have already started turning in her heart. So when the time comes, it will be rather sudden just like how Touya brokedown here.
I think Yayoi is slowing beginning to care for Touya too. She does take comfort in his company though. And yeah, the kissing is probably the only way she knows to comfort him. I don't think is complete devoid of all emotion, she is probably just inside her shell to a degree. Oh, the other thing I find funny is that Touya and Yuki were never that physical to begin with and here is Yayoi filling the gap Yuki has left physically. But she does seem to be listening to him more and more now.

I wonder if it would have been better to marathon this once its completely finished airing. Although there is a lot to take in and you need time to let it sink in.. the wait each week is nerve racking.