View Single Post
Old 2013-08-16, 21:39   Link #2708
Mars Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
You guys forgot Brune's capital of NICE has over 1,000,000 PEOPLE. There are very few cities in medieval times after the fall of Rome had that kind of population.

Also, Barbarossa was doing his job correctly. He didn't go out and face Tigre and get shot. Think about it, if Tigre and the Vandris didn't have plot armor, their little campaign would had been crushed in a nano-second.

Come to think of it, the Vandris literally have PLOT armor, I mean, they wear dresses into battle for pete's sake. If I was the enemy commander I would just order my men to loose every arrow at her, and soon or later we would have a dead teenage girl then swept up what is left of her army.
You do realize that time and time again history has teached us, that just like the strong crush the weak, the weak also crush the strong. There was no Plot armor, in the truest sense of that phrase. In fact there a lot of more ridicule battles in the History of humanity.

In brune there are no archer so your point about the Vanadis does not apply, without forgetting the fact they have a good inmunity to arrows just by the capacity that the viralt. This is a LN, that is no different to a game, just think of them as an unit inmune to Archery. Besides in a battle, when your doing a volley of arrows just aiming for the Commander has never been a good idea.(unless youre Tigre with his Feats)
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote