View Single Post
Old 2007-10-03, 23:32   Link #83
lijon

Doesn't anyone pity kotonoha at all? Thoughout the series, except the first 2 or 3 episodes, she's been constantly bullied, shoved aside by makoto and cheated on. The hope that she placed on Makoto was only answered by disappointment every single time. And yet she waited on and endured the mental torture other girls gave her... only for the slightest chance that Makoto would come back to her again. What makes it more sad is she knew what was happening, she knew she waited in vain. It broke her heart, but she kept on waiting. What girl in real life would ever do that for a boy? Girls would have slapped him and moved on. Telling everyone who would listen what a bastard he was. Kotonoha's love was the purest and yet the most unanswered. She was, imo, the most "normal" character in the whole series before he had sex with *forgot his name* boy. For what I saw she was a sign of purity, she was uncontaminated by lust. She had a dignity which seperated her with the other sluts. And yet it was somehow degrading when she said she wanted to fulfil makoto's desires. But then this is an anime... it's the whole fantasy world for boys... girls all at their feet begging for "love".

Sekai is a bitch. There's no worse crime than stealing another person's lover, especially when that person thinks that she was her friend. It's disturbing how she can go on having sex with Makoto and not feel a heavy load of guilt. She thought by seducing Makoto that she could have him forever? Only the most naive and empty-headed girl would think such a relationship would last and expect the lover would take responsiblity. Or was she just another horny bitch with illusions of a perfect lover? She deserved her ending.

Makoto is another bastard that only thinks with his dick. Though near the end I was truely wishing that he had repented and would stick with kotonoha. I'm not saying that he deserved his fate. If he hadn't died, he might really have repented.

As for the baby, I don't think sekai had one at all. At the end when kotonoha tore her apart, she said that there was no one there. Considering that if she wasn't in her ideal world. Her judgement would have been correct. That leads me to think if only Sekai went to the hospital to check if she was really pregnant. (they didn't really say abortion in the text message did they?) If she found out she wasn't, the ending would have been much happier. It wouldn't have been like "take responsibility for your child or imma stick knives in your guts". She probably didn't go because she really wanted to believe that she was pregnant and was in the illusion that Makoto would take care of her and they would be together. She was probably getting desperate since her relationship with Makoto still isn't stable for all that she's done for him. (Yar bitch you're just another smex toy for makoto.)

This anime made me think again about the contamination in this world. If only people didn't lust for sex... If only boys would stop dating girls just because they want their body... If only the girls had more dignity to keep their clothes on... If only boys weren't so greedy for more...this world would be so much better.
Is a harem really a good thing? Look what happened to Makoto and think again. Toying with girls can kill.

Last edited by lijon; 2007-10-04 at 00:03.
lijon is offline   Reply With Quote