View Single Post
Old 2009-12-11, 11:54   Link #49
hei

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgottendiary View Post
Am I the only one who thought this episode felt like a train wreck? The drama felt forced, the art looked inconsistent and shabby at times, voice acting was so-so, music was rather distracting and worst of all, I felt rick-rolled expecting some air time for Yin. Only saving grace were seeing Mao as a cat again and a clean-looking Hei.
Hei may be clean-looking in this episode, but a protagonist with such look (especially eyes) cannot save anything for me.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon_ View Post
Didn't see anyone mention it, but I thought it was VERY interesting that Suou's mother knew the sky would disappear (and probably that the gate would appear) before it happened 13 years ago. Either the syndicate predicted it or the appearance of the gates is the result of their experiments; the latter is most likely IMO.
I was surprised that Asako knows very much. I don't know why the organization let her get away with those knowledge. Anyway, we get to know that Dr Pav was connected to the contractor business from the very beginning. I had thought Shion and Dr Pav are too weak to be the final villain because they did not seem to have the organizational support, but this episode shows another possiblity.