View Single Post
Old 2012-10-24, 11:10   Link #1198
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Does that mean that Kubo forshadowed the possible quincy plot since chapter 397? Seeing that Aizen said that Ichigo was "the child of a shinigami and a ..." before being interupted by Isshin.
Quite possibly. I really hope this is true then, but I recall that chapter causing a bit of controversy as either some translators or some of the raw copies of the magazines had 2 different things. One saying Ichigo was...

'the child of a shiningami and a...'

and the other being

'the child of a human and a...'

and I don't think either was cleared up to be the real one or not. But either way, it seems likely since we already knew Isshin was a Shinigami that Aizen was going to explain Masaki (if there's anything special about her).

But I really hate how this devalues everything in the past. It was always a driving force that Ichigo was the 'reason' his mother had died, but now, if Masaki had powers all along, it kinda ruins stuff. That means she should have been able to see that 'girl' (grand fisher), standing at the edge of the river and was intentionally ignoring it--and should have been able to hold Ichigo back, knowing he'd run off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
he never copied the resureccion ability

any body else want to know why juha bach (quincy leader) is purposely going out of his way to not kill ichigo i mean he had him with a sword to his throat and inly push down enough to choke him to make him pass out, and with what he said its really gave me a reason to come up with a strange but possible theory
That's true, but then, in a way, when he began training with the Visoreds, he did display the ability to go full hollow. I know it was a necessary step for the training, but remember his hollow form versus Ulquiorra...it was drastically changed from the hollow form we saw during his Vizored training. If anything, it seems he was close enough to resureccion imo

Ichigo's a 'war potential' or whatever, right? Bach is just keeping him alive to use for whatever greater purpose I guess they have planned. Kenpachi was suppsoed to be a a war potential too, I think, but after witnessing his power first hand, Bach wasn't impressed. Ichigo on the other hand, broke out of the jail, so Ichigo has proven himself to Bach in a way.

THe war potential thing kind of reminds me of the final chapteres of FMA, where 5 alchemists were needed for the final plan. Wonder what Bach needs 5 people for?
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote