View Single Post
Old 2013-06-22, 20:18   Link #53
Somnus
Eh?

Argh. Great episode (anime-only here), but argh. I liked Ayase, so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodearth View Post
Ayase route OVA please.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The party was great. Ayase's various reactions were highly entertaining. I very much enjoyed Kirino and Kuroneko's small interaction about the food as well. Kuroneko tries hard to be "dark" but she makes the cutest things.

Kirino choosing Ayase to take her of Kyousuke was a serious miscalculation on her part. It could have backfired on her if Kousuke wasn't such a siscon (yes, sadly, I doubt the girl he loves is Kuroneko. I don't like where this is going). The confession was nice and the rejection painful. I feel for Ayase. It is true that he toyed with her feelings on some level. It was never his intention but he did. You shouldn't tease a teenage girl this much if you don't like her.

So many Kirino avatars in this thread. Where are all the Ayasebros at? Changed ship or are they all too busy despairing over their girl's loss?
And this. Don't get me wrong, I like Kirino...just, I like Ayase more. That being said, I find that they're presenting Kirino's subtle (and not-so-subtle) loneliness perfectly.