View Single Post
Old 2012-07-02, 08:10   Link #534
d-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
True, I understood that bit, but from what Zouken said, it would seem Tokiomi was aware of his decision to 'experiment' with Sakura and turn her into a grail for them. Prior, I was under the impression (and it seemed many Fate/Zero viewers in the thread were as well), that while he knew her life wouldn't be easy, he didn't understand she would be made into a sacrifice/tortured... but based on what Zouken said this doesn't seem to be possible.
In my view, Tokiomi is aware that Zouken is a dangerous guy but he don't want to let Sakura's talent go to waste (since the family magic crest will be passed only to one successor) so he give Sakura to him. He probably knew that her life will be harsh but he believe she will be happy because she will be a proper magus and will continue Tohsaka's family dream to reach the root. Of course, only Zouken knew about turning Sakura's body into a grail because he put the remnant of the grail into Sakura AFTER Saber destroy it which means Tokiomi already dead at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak
When does he actually say this? What scene are you talking about?
it's when Zouken invite Shirou to talk about killing Sakura
d-one is offline   Reply With Quote