View Single Post
Old 2012-07-03, 07:52   Link #536
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
When does he actually say this? What scene are you talking about?
It is the scene where Zouken asks Shirou to deal with the 'black shadow' towards the end of the route. Zouken talks with Shirou in the Matou household. He details the backstory and mentions that he and Tokiomi were using Sakura in hopes of gaining immortality. I suppose he could've made it up but it seems to have been a throwaway comment with nothing for him to gain from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-one View Post
In my view, Tokiomi is aware that Zouken is a dangerous guy but he don't want to let Sakura's talent go to waste (since the family magic crest will be passed only to one successor) so he give Sakura to him. He probably knew that her life will be harsh but he believe she will be happy because she will be a proper magus and will continue Tohsaka's family dream to reach the root. Of course, only Zouken knew about turning Sakura's body into a grail because he put the remnant of the grail into Sakura AFTER Saber destroy it which means Tokiomi already dead at that time.
So you think he was lying? Because he made it seem like Tokiomi would be aware that Sakura would be sacrificed as an 'experiment' for their benefit. I suppose it's too ambiguous to know for sure.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote