View Single Post
Old 2004-09-19, 16:09   Link #7
zarkand

This is a chapter by chapter prediction:

Chapter 232: Sasuke and Naruto fight evenly with one another, Sasuke goes for his 3rd Chidori thinking Naruto, in the state he is in, will not respond with the Rasengan. The Kyubi charka and Sasuke's level 2 powered chidori collide and the end result is large explosion, that a lot bigger than the Chidori vs Rasengan. Both a blow back to the edges of the waterfall. Sasuke losses his level two state and Naruto returns to normal also. At the end of the chapter Kabuto appears and says hello to Sasuke and Naruto.

Chapter 233: At first Sasuke thinks Kabuto is there to retrieve him, only to have Kabuto say they he was a spy for the sound and sounds is sound headband to Sasuke. Naruto tries to gather strength to call up any charka he can but finds his body is just about burnt out from over charka use and trying force any more kyubi's charka would just result in death. Kabuto tells Naruto that he missed his chance to kill Naruto way back when and approaches Naruto to do so. At the end we see a water shield surrounds Naruto and a water dragon blasts Kabuto away back over to Sasuke, Kakashi appears next to Naruto.

Chapter 234: Kakashi and Kabuto talk for a while and Kabuto notices Kakshi has been on a mission and at his current state can't defeat Kabuto. Kakashi thinks to himself that its true. Kabuto and Kakashi pick up the exhausted Sasuke and Naruto and slowly back away up. Naruto tries to get Kakashi to save Sasuke also and that even if it cost Naruto his life he would help Kakashi defeat Kabuto. Kakashi knocks Naruto in the head to make him pass out and retreats. It ends with Sasuke thinking about Naruto in this chapter and then shows Naruto, passed out, being carried by Kakashi, where Kakashi has a tear in his eye.

Thats about it for my prediction. Pretty standard and doesn't resolve the whole mange sharingan thing, but we only know one way to obtain it. I don't Naruto or Sasuke dieing in this arc, nor do I see Kakashi and the backstory he has dieing either. I also would be pretty disappointed if say Naruto "dies" and then comes back to life is some manner, or Sasuke only thinks Naruto is dead and gets the mange sharingan that way.