View Single Post
Old 2010-08-31, 13:45   Link #261
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Wing View Post
There was a time when I just wanted to know about the g-pilots parentage <3 I just hope they follow it up with all the characters rather then just Heero. I really don't want them to focus only on Heero...
I'd like to know about the pilots' parentage too(specifically Wufei's) but I see Sumizawa only delving into Heero's parentage.

Quote:
Umm...remember episode 24? Where Quatre shot Trowa when Tro was in Vayete? After that, Trowa moved a scrap of metal from in front of him. Frankly, scrap or not, if it was a part of his MS he shouldn't have been able to just move it like that (especially after he got hit and started bleeding O_O). Plus he survived the blast when Vayete exploded even though he was right in the center of the blast and his suit got damaged worse then what Wing got. All Trowa suffered was a memory lapse which might be accounted to the lack of oxygen in space (I guess he must have had suffered other injuries but nothing he didn't get cured from). All I am trying to say is that all the pilots underwent training to become the gundam pilots (Trowa the least, if I remember correctly) and this training is the reason for their super strength; I just gave Trowa's example cuz it's totally obvious. Since Heero was trained from an even younger age, it's natural for him to be stronger (personally, how come Trowa's so strong is what I want to know...).
Even Duo and Wufei could control their autonomous functions (back in the Lunar base, xD). It's just that Heero's focused upon too much (and I love him soo much too); I hope they focus on others in the novel, but frankly.....focusing on adults g-pilots doesn't make me so excited but I still want to read the novel (cuz it's addicting, none the less).
I disagree with a few points you made here.

One could safely assume Trowa was able to slightly push aside the metal obstructing his view simply because Wing Zero's buster rifle had weakened it. And as for him surviving the suits destruction, we don't actually see how he survived the explosion. He very well could have bailed just after he finished his speech and before it exploded. The scene itself was somewhat surreal but that's how I rationalize it.

I agree Trowa is stronger than the average 15/16-year old but remember, the mercenaries found him as a baby and he was likely using mobile suits from a very early age which made him stronger.

Quote:
When I read some comments around, I got scared that maybe I am alone in loving this novel -_-
But glad to have a partner in crime around (Parings don't matter much to me as much as the friendship concept of GW does )
I agree with your final point.