View Single Post
Old 2010-10-09, 01:25   Link #455
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I think Kirino was the Tsundere one here... But only towards Kyousuke

Kyousuke is just your average guy that thinks nothing is interesting, and everything seems perfectly normal in this life-time (well except the 1st episode which made him think school was going for an all-out sister-worshiping day ) He goes along with his parents, and just casually does his stuff. Then there comes Kirino, who acts completely cold to Kyousuke by completely ignoring all his words, till the sudden incident where she immediantly responded without thinking.

After the detective case with finding out who was the one in possession of the anime case, and after the chat with Kirino and Kyousuke. Kirino actually "opens up" in a way towards Kyousuke, actually talking to him more when she needs advise. Even allowing him to play the games she play.. That defiantly is an improvement

Kyousuke's little smiles can somewhat be considered dere... But not positively, it just means he is confused/disturbed

Again, all I'm seeing from Kirino is tsuntsun behaviour, so I'm a little hesitant to apply the tsundere label on her, that's all. Don't worry, I'm not a pedantic who's going to launch into a lengthy treatise about why I think that.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote