View Single Post
Old 2012-09-14, 01:54   Link #10488
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
lol. I don't really care if you don't take my word for it, as we can simply wait for the inevitable explanation Nishio will provide (probably next week).
I don't think it will be explained, but you're missing the point.
Last week, the narration claimed that Ajimu was all-powerful, and we've seen plenty of evidence of that, and yet, here she is, about to have the shit kicked out of her by something that just popped out of nowhere.
That's Dragonball-tier retarded, and I don't care how you spin it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Not Equals are a certain category, associated at least in part with the Shiranuis. What I'm saying is that Iihiko is part of the core secret of the Kurokami's (or perhaps even deeper than that, as the pure originating source of the darkness inside them), which is an opposite force on the same level of the Not Equals (i.e. maybe not masters/protectors/rulers over the universe, but perhaps its actual creators).
Are you seriously going to claim that this Iihiko is God? Seriously?
If gods are the new opponents then there's basically no point in most of the characters anyone cares about existing anymore, you know? That would be terrible. And furthermore, that would still not be able to faze Ajimu, she has a skill that lets her become God.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote