View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 19:36   Link #7261
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
There's a difference between "we know there's four people somewhere out here" and "We know there's four people here, here, here and there." They only know that four people will attack because of Cypha, they have no idea where they are.

Also, bullets may make noise, but given enough range and surrounding noise it's not always as easy to make out. Case in point here: No sound effects at Erio and Thoma's location. They can't hear the bullets.
Point taken.

Still is odd how they don't connect is not Kart the one attacking them. I mean the bullets were clearly solid projectiles and he didn't have anything but that divider on him. And yes I know he shows his powers i close range but really is just odd after all the training they do and how they know there is more than one attacker. Thoma does have energy detectors and other systems in the Silver Cross. Way to show competence on our heroes. And later the Villains didn't even have a plan to escape worth of that name. I just say, people here seem to suffer from stupidity as soon as the plot needs them to.

And let’s not enter the discussion of “But then what could they do?” because I notice nobody really wants to know alternatives just wants to keep how their ways makes more sense. Let’s just analyze the battle at hand.