View Single Post
Old 2007-05-17, 11:25   Link #159
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by aorta View Post
I think Mana is hiding some dark secrets. She's just too nice.
I think, that if she was, then that would be a very VERY bad move by the writer. Mana should stay the respectful non-realistic character that she is, otherwise we won't have something to compare the supernatural drama with. (like in most romance shows)

I suspect you're pointing to the Mana-Matsuri scene where the Yaka discussion took place. It's been bugging me, but honestly there really wasn't a better way to approach the issue, even if it's soo~ suspect. The alternative would be one of those scenes where Mana would go: OMFG Your Ya-- yaka! WTF iz that OMG LOL...... you get the picture.

On little question still remains, could it be Mana knows more about Aono then she lets us believe. =/ Mmm..
I mean to so quickly find stuff like Yaka, and to speak sooo... easily about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I agree. I hate the physical abuse, which for me is usually either silly or distasteful. I like the edge of affection this teasing has, too. I'll give Mamiko Noto some credit, along with the writers.
Me too... I'm all for the story to be on the edge, as far as feelings are concern, but not like that.