View Single Post
Old 2012-09-29, 09:39   Link #6515
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Heck, you'd be an idiot not to use any convenient magic. The weakness of the bureau is that they rely on magic for everything, even when there are other more conventional methods that are far superior.
I understand why magic is very inconvenient to use against threats like the Eclipse and The Craddle, and that coudl be better ways to deal with combat cyborgs and AMF technology than just "use stronger magic" but aside of that it has been shown to be indeed a very convenient, safe and effective method for pretty much everything else so i don't see much of those conventional methods being superior aside of the ones available to deal with the aformentioned threats.

It makes some sense the TSAB wants to deal with Jail and AMF by using magic even if it's more difficutl because they have the powerfull mages to afford such mathod and they need to prove a point against Jail's broadcasted offer of superior weaponry. But EC-Drivers can outright nullify magic so yeah, i agree with you on that one, the TSAB is pretty stubborn by insisting so adamantly into making complex and unreliable experimental weapons just to keep justifying their use of magic.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote