View Single Post
Old 2012-11-05, 22:05   Link #71
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
I don't like shipping much.
My point was that i don't saw anything romance related at all between them. At least, nothing that goes deeper then friends have for example. We are at ep 18 now and there is just nothing going on between them that goes beyond that. That is why i was so irritated from comments like "leading the reace", when she was in truth not even participating. How i see it there will not be more than that between them.
Well whatever. This was the last episode for me for now. Hope this show gets better and it doesn't focus too much on pointless lovetriangels where the outcome is clear anyway. I just want a good story, thats all.
Well, most of us are smart enough to know that real life relationships are more complicated than that and take a lot of time to develop. Anime being anime, something like say...tripping over a girl and seeing her underwear means you've got new romantic opportunities. You know how it works....that's why when you've seen a ton of anime and you see developments like in this ep., you'd be tempted to say stuff like; "oh she's definitely the end girl!"