View Single Post
Old 2013-03-04, 18:30   Link #3597
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
PS3: Working on my S Rank Revengeance playthrough in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, it's actually going extremely well so far. S Ranked all the way through the first... 4-5 levels, got stuck at the beginning of the current level... it's gonna take some work. Other than that... got the Codec trophy to earn, and I've Platinumed (pun~) it~

360: Got back into The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, it seems to be a game that I can't... play through all in one go. I keep getting off of it to play something else, then come back to it when I'm good and bored with my 360.... anway, just finishing any quests I have on me at the moment before I head out for more.

3DS: STILL working on Fire Emblem: Awakening... unfortunately, my save file has been erased twice now.... both very stupid reasons... so I won't go into it. Decided to go in as a FeMC this time, see how that goes. About.... Chapter 6-7 right now, been playing alot of that DLC map "EXPonential Growth" just to keep my characters all leveled out the same for now... also good for leveling the good for nothing Donnel for now~

DS: Got my DSi XL repaired, so now I can once again enjoy my DS games again. Started up on Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey again.... and this time I'm surprisingly holding on instead of losing all interest in it afew hours in. Not too far into it right now... so can't really say anything here~

Vita: Getting ready to get back into Persona 4 Golden to I can finally get that Platinum in it. All that's really left for me is the "Legend of Inaba" and "Hardcore Risette Fan" trophies.... which are going to require two seperate playthroughs.... but shouldn't be too hard~