View Single Post
Old 2011-09-01, 17:34   Link #2008
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Additionally, I never wanted to put Shinn out of his misery...He fought on the correct side IMO...But that's a whole nother epic rehash you've heard all before^^...
Oh yes, good times, good times.

Back in the day, Eidolen Sniper would make fuckin' huge book-length of TLDRs on why Flay was Kira's true love, and why being psychotic and occasional insanity are healthy for the soul. That was fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post
He has no character arc and doesn't learn anything in the end until he makes peace with Kira and Athrun, but I don't think he understands anything that happened.
There were times when I wished Athrun had pulled a Gunnery Hartman on Shinn's ass.

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my cockpit! Get the fuck down off of my mobile-suit! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, and end your days of cock-banging that psycho-bitch Stella through her pretty pink panties! I will motivate you, private Asuka! Even if it means Lunamaria has to grow a pair! I will PT you private Asuka, I will PT you until you fuckin' die! MOVE IT! MOOOOOVE EEEEETTT!

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2011-09-01 at 17:57.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote