View Single Post
Old 2006-07-02, 16:21   Link #55
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso
In the future the "superior warrior" won't be able to even touch Hakuoro, don't worry.
Did you see that monster at the end of the OP? It's the thing inside Hakuoro, you can see it by his eyes. I guess that thing will own evreyone evreywhere!
Well, as I said in the predictions thread, based on ep 11 and the opening... Hakuoro's evil brother-in-law framed him for doing some kind of Diabolical Deed in a fiendish attempt to get the power himself to summon/turn into GODZILLA. This is Hakuoro's hidden ability. In the end, the REAL bad guy shows up, who reveals him/her/itself to be the Evil Entity behind all the OTHER Evil Emperors and kills the Evil Brother-In-Law just to show how badass he/she/it is. This Evil Entity then summons GODZILLA, but is foiled at the last second by the Yippy Girl With Black Wings, who also as a Secret Ability - calling down Nuclear Death Strikes from orbit. In your face, Evil Entity!

Of course, this episode changes the beginning a little bit, but you get the gist of it. Trust me, I've seen it all before.