View Single Post
Old 2008-10-16, 12:55   Link #4007
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Spoiler for size:

freebie #1
Spoiler for req.:

The sig i did for OD (request from a few months ago i think o_O), who's unfortunately banned o_O Didn't try to adhere to the size limits since i thought she wouldn't be able to use it here anymore, and every other forum has such huge size limits >_> Anyway, maybe utsukushi hono'o can relay the message

Oh yeah, i'll do a v2 another day maybe cause im out of tablets (i.e. cant do the harder animations)

btw, i didnt read the pm until a minute ago. yeah. So i seriously didnt know while doing this (and then again it was pretty easy to guess >_> Writing styles are hard to change >_>)
She said...
Quote:
OMFG! OMGFG! OMFG! OMFG! THAT'S TO HOT!

EDIT: ONE MORE TIME...

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!

THAT'S HOT!!!!!

Edit: Because I can't help myself

OMFG! DO YOU SEE THIS SIG?! THIS SHIT IS HOT. OMFG! OMFG. I HAVE TO WEAR IT!! OVER @BA WITH My other sigs!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Oh shit Scep, OD will climax when she sees that
Yeah she did....

She wants to know if you could give him the cookie she can't?

Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote