View Single Post
Old 2008-12-12, 11:31   Link #1206
blue skies
noch einmal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav0kkx View Post
Errr. Whatever happens in the movies doesn't reflect the actual plot, since they are on the same par as Filler Episodes.
Yes.

Quote:
And for those who say "Ichigo didn't even know Orihime was there in the almost-kiss-scene" it doesn't matter. They have given Orihime so many one-sided love moments if they let Ichigo go get with anyone else it'll contradict what they wanted in the first place. Why in the world would they set up this whole cliche "oh I like him but idk if he likes me back" crush if they were going to throw it away so Ichigo could score with Rukia?
Well, some people think that Orihime's going to learn all about the harsh reality of unrequited love and move on. But this is shounen, not shoujo, love isn't the main focus of the story, blah blah blah. I really doubt Kubo would devote that kind of time to showing how Orihime learns to move on while Ichigo and Rukia make out. This is Bleach, where we have back-to-back-to-back-to-back fights and massive power-ups with very little, if any, character development.

On the other hand, she could have an epiphany and realize that Ichigo doesn't love her, she needs to get over it, suck it up, quit being such a pansy, and discover that Ishida has been there waiting to take her in his arms all along. This is my greatest hope for Orihime. It won't happen. Feel free to lol yourselves silly.

tl;dr I mostly agree.

Quote:
But either way, I really doubt there will be an actual relationship between Ichigo and Orihime, or Ichigo and Rukia. This series isn't really boyfriend/girlfriend orientated, having either of the shippings holding hands or flirting would be too awkward in this series. It just wouldn't fit.
This, people.