View Single Post
Old 2009-06-25, 21:15   Link #82
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
I don't see why people are praising him so much, especially the topic starter, where he says people will remember him as child molester, while he supposedly has done so many great things. So because of those great things, you don't care for the fact he molested children ? That's the worst thing you can ever do in life, and thus I despised MJ. ( Plus his music sux )
He was never convicted you know, and just because of some troubling moments in his life, to think down on him as a person is just cruel. He was very fond of children and deeply cared about them and acted very childlike himself at times, but much of that is likley due to him missing out on a childhood himself (he was a top performing artist at age six for crying out loud and didn't have time to be a kid). He always wanted perfection and put his heart and soul into everything he did, probably too much, which lead to many of his personal problems later in life. He was of course a different individual, but so what. He was a great person in my opinion and a great musical artist (I'd like to hear what you consider to be good music). He was very charitable in his humanitarion efforts and whom I consider one of the few celebraties who actually believed in the causes he was helping.

All those people who believe he was some monster that should have been locked away, I wonder if any of them know of all the good he has done. Probably not due to how the media has just oversensationlized the bad aspects of his life. He has done so much in raising money for helping with AIDS and he even befriended a kid named Ryan White (an AIDS victim) prior to his death and made a wonderful music video in his honor and to spread awarness for AIDS.

You can have your own thoughts about the man, but speaking in such a way about anyones death is just rude and unessecary. Everyone has someone who cares about them and its insulting to those people to speak in such a manner towards the one they have lost.

Going back to Michael and raising awarness about AIDS I feel I need to share this music video of his. It's truly one of the most touching things I've watched.

Last edited by GuidoHunter_Toki; 2009-06-25 at 22:02.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote