View Single Post
Old 2012-01-27, 00:13   Link #6778
kenjtr

its really funny in the end everything unzen said is right cause its all luck in the end , Zenkichi meet medaka because he is unlucky with girls ( lol ) but that also et him meet with medaka , shiranui , nekomi , onigase , emukae etc... from what i see Zenkichi is a magnet for troublesome girls even medaka said tha to him after she beat him to pulp ( the thing abaut cicadas ) We are always forgetting Zenkichi is also being protected by medaka what i actually mean is Zenkichi is not hero , he is heroine ( lol ) Well one of medakas multiple heroines ( studen council ) which Medaka needed no effort to concuer .

From what i see Kumagawa and Kikajima are making moves for Medaka and Zenkichi , basically thats what naked apron alliance for . Even Zenkichi escapes from Medaka there will always be troublesome girls for him and it looks like shiranui has no intencion of sharing , maybe Medaka Shiranui in her harem so she invited her ( student council is like Medakas harem and ranks are her liking lvls ) . From what i see Medaka doesnt even care abaut Zenkichi too much cause he is her 4th lover basically dead last and always can be replaced by other people . Zenkichi now will be in a see with lots of sharks since he rejects Medakas protection but is medaka really the biggest shark in the sea or ?

From what i see Medaka will never go for a normal relationship like Zenkichi desires , even if Zenkichi wins the election all he will get is being a number in Medakas harem so in the Zenkichi will see all he wanted was a dream in a dream . Medaka is pushing Zenkichi away because she cant give what he wants but the problem is Zenkichi prefers being miserable with Medaka other then being happy with someone else . Medaka is always like that giving people what they dont want but most of them takes it because they know that they cant get what they want .

Zenkichi is without a doupt better without medaka , i also think emukae suits him best since she likes to be normal like Zenkichi . Medaka is like princess of the japanese so there was no way that could work from the beginning , he should just give up and be happy .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote