Thread: Licensed Brother's Conflict
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-01, 20:56   Link #118
Irenesharda

I would have thought Subaru would have had a better chance, but he confessed so early in the series that I have to say that he's now pretty unlikely as the real love interest. Plus, his brother is right, he should concentrate on his basketball career and not have it all carry on if he's in good graces with Chii or not.

Also, with all the brothers interested in her (even Ukyo who is pretty much 2 times her age) I just don't see what they all see in her! I can understand Yusuke since he's liked her even before they were family, and I can see Subaru a little since she's the first girl he's really interacted with. However, come on! She's not the only fish in the sea! She's not even really that interesting. Go find girls of your own! Jeesh!

However, when it's all said and done, I really don't think Chii could be with anyone. It would end up creating a sharp divide amongst her brothers and serve to drive the family apart.

Honestly, I thought Natsume was acting the most big brotherly like out of all of them. He looks after Chi as well as his other brothers. He's constantly checking up on Subaru and trying to knock some sense into his twitter-patted head, and even if he does seem to have an affection for Chi, he holds his emotions easily in check.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote